As a fraud analyst, you have your share of ups and downs: bad users who slip through the cracks, the thrill of uncovering account takeover, the holiday rush. But how do you deal with these trials and tribulations? Are you more likely to panic, or to plan? To fold under pressure, or to thrive? What kind of fraud analyst are you anyway? Take this quiz to find out!
Roxanna “Evan” Ramzipoor is a writer on the marketing team at Sift Science. Her fiction is represented by Kristin Nelson of Nelson Literary. To see more of her work, check out her blog: http://just-three-words.tumblr.com/
- The First Rule in Fighting Fraud: Rules Can Fail
- 10 Warning Signs of eCommerce Fraud (Part 4): Money, Money, MONEY!
- 10 Warning Signs of eCommerce Fraud (Part 2): Beware of first-time shoppers
- Tax Refunds Rock! Unless They’re Stolen and Used for Evil
- 10 Warning Signs of eCommerce Fraud (Part 3): What’s the Rush?