On Wednesday March 4, we’ll be rolling out an updated version of the User Details page, making it easier for you and your team to find user information and fight fraud. It’s still the same User Details that you’re used to – just with some minor tweaks that’ll improve your workflow.
Most of the changes are aesthetic (e.g. adding icons, changes in padding), but here are some of the updates that might be useful for your team:
- Navigating through the Orders tab
- Orders are now expandable and collapsible, make it easier for your team to find relevant orders and dive into them for further inspection
- If an order includes multiple items, items and details are scrollable for quick navigation
- AVS and CVV results are now highlighted and easier to find
- Use the Signals tab to create a list of users who share a particular attribute
- If your team is interested in a specific signal that is shared across users (e.g. User Location), you can now create a list of all users who match that fraud attribute directly. This feature essentially lets you create a workflow to easily review all of these users.
You can watch the video below to get a sneak peek of the new User Details before it rolls out next week. Otherwise, if you have any questions about the updates, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!